Jack Daniels Distillery
Concrete Coring | Demolition Services
EAI was contracted to perform several tasks at the main bottling facility of Jack Daniels Distillery.
EAI’s Scope of Work
- The two office buildings were to be separated from the main bottling plant and demolished.
- Separation and structural demolition of the garage.
- Select demolition inside the main bottling plant (this section included CMU block walls, spiral stair case , and doors)
- Demolition opening for nine new loading docks- utilizing our cutting and coring division.
- Removal/disposal of two AST Tanks ( one diesel and one gas) which included removal of pumps and associated lines.
- Waste pit demolition , waste tanks, electrical panel sump pump and associated piping
- Separation and demolition of the process building
The project is complete on time and in budget.